Re: Install i386 or amd64?

--
> Brett Lymn

I would not install NetBSD i386 to run only in a /compat/i386 directory and not
be able to run standalone.

Standalone installation can still be mounted on /compat/i386 if one wants to be
adventurous.

Quite apart from wine, I might want to see how or if COMPAT_NETBSD32,
COMPAT_LINUX and COMPAT_LINUX32 work.  I always keep these enabled in kernel
config.

Your message sent me to winehq.org .  I really would want to try with Linux to
see what is workable because Linux tends to offer the best chance.

Open-source software developers tend to develop for Linux before porting to
FreeBSD and other BSDs.

Tom