Re: Emacsen segfaulting on startup

On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 11:21:33AM +0000, Matthias Scheler wrote:

> You are talking about this change ...
>
>       http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/req-6.cgi?show=940
>
> ... which is present in the NetBSD 6.1.2 release.

Yes, that is the one and since the fix is in the release that sort of
rules it out.

> So Riccardo's must be something else. It looks like Emacs is crashing
> while executing the init function of one of shared libraries.

That was what I was seeing with emacs 24 prior to the above fix.
Clearly the problem under discussion in this thread must be something
else.

--
Brett Lymn
Staple Guns: because duct tape doesn't make that KerCHUNK sound - xkcd.com