Re: Bug in fluxbox-generate_menu?, was: Which lightweight window manager with menu auto-update?

> Installed icewm, no man page, odd!

I have a little experience with fluxbox in Linux Slackware 13.0 but never
generated a menu.

I am more familiar with icewm but still haven't generated a menu.

From a virtual desktop, you can press Ctrl-Alt-Space and then run a program
with parameters/arguments, such as
uxterm -fn 8x16 -geometry 156x58

No man pages, documentation is in HTML.

In FreeBSD the HTML pages are in /usr/local/share/doc/icewm

NetBSD pkgsrc typically uses /usr/pkg instead of /usr/local,
but you could run
less /var/db/pkg/icewm-1.2.35/+CONTENTS
(adjust this if icewm version is something other such as 1.3.7 as it is with
FreeBSD ports)

I have used icewm in Linux Slackware, NetBSD and FreeBSD.

I can more easily find my way in icewm than GNOME 3.x or KDE 4.x .

Tom