Re: which iso

Hi,
Reference:

captainhastings captainhastings wrote:
> Hello I have just bought an ml110 g6 server. Which iso would I be best to
> use ? It is a 64 bit server apparently
>
> Thank you

See answers to question you also posted 10 mins later:

> Subject: ml110 g6
> From: captainhastings captainhastings
> <ccaptainhastings387%googlemail.com@localhost>
> Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 17:49:40 +0100
> To: freebsd-amd64%freebsd.org@localhost
>
> Hello I have bought an intel 110 g6 server with intel quad core cpu. It is a
> 64bit machine. Do I use the amd64 iso even though its intel ?

[ Answer was: amd64 ]

Better solution than asking twice could have been, just download a
minimal size test install CD for any BSD, try it, confirm if amd64
is OK, then if OK download amd64 DVDs for all BSDs you fancy.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey: BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com