pfspamd not starting

Hi

I'm having problems getting mail/spamd to start. I've enabled the appropriate
rc scripts in /etc/rc.conf:

pf=YES
pflogd=YES
lkm=YES
pfspamd=YES

but when the pfspamd script is executed, the error i get is :

spamd: Can't find service "spamd" in /etc/services

I'm assuming by that i need to add the service and its settings to that file,
does anyone know what the settings are i should use?

I'd really appreciate some guidance here, I've had a hard time finding any
information about this on the internet, at least specific to netBSD.

Thank you, Jamie