Re: Printer setup? - sorry, previous mail was empty...

You are right, the generic kernel will not work in 8MB. Interestingly, NetBSD
4.0 does not have a tiny kernel for download (as before). Indeed, I will have
to create one, but only after printing works.

I am not using my real name nor my real address. I did it in a FreeBSD mailing
list, and it was later all over the internet. Since then I am getting tons of
spam.

Kind regards,

Nino

-------- Original-Nachricht --------