Subject: Re: Wiki
To: =?UTF-8?B?UHJ6ZW15c8WCYXcgUGF3ZcWCY3p5aw==?= <pp@kv.net.pl>
From: Johnny Billquist <bqt@softjar.se>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 03/28/2007 18:20:59
Przemysław Pawełczyk wrote:
> On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:03:19 +0200
> Geert Hendrickx <ghen@telenet.be> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 08:18:44AM -0500, Przemys?aw Pawe?czyk wrote:
>>
>>>Wiki is a _reallity_, it's a _fact_, whether some of you like it or
>>>not. Why don't make use of it?
>>
>>That's your opinion.  The way you present it doesn't make it look any
>>more objective.
>
> But of course! "That's my opinion". What with this excerpt above is
> wrong? Did I lie with any of those words? And the question - most
> neutral of neutrals. Would it be more "objective" if I said:
>
> "I the dust in the wind apologize to most of you in the Court of
> the NetBSD, for my insolence but wouldn't it be more appropriate for
> the wiki to be declared that it exists in real? For those who felt
> offended with my words I bow for hundreds times."
>
> That's better?

I don't get it. What is wrong with you?
You obviously have a problem with something. What you don't seem to
realize is that all people don't agree with you.
Neither on the diagnosis of what is wrong, nor on the remedy.

And you get very agressive with them because they point out that they
don't agree with you.

Why don't you instead sit down and slow down. Start with exactly what
your problem is, and we'll take it from there.

However, if your problem is just that we don't have a Wiki, then quit.
That's really not a problem, just a choise that have been made. Stop
calling us retarded idiots because of it.

And I really could start calling names, but I'm trying to be polite. If
that don't come across, I apologize.

	Johnny