Subject: Re: Synaptics Touchpad+X
To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=E1bor_G=E1bris?= <gabrisgabor@gmail.com>
From: dan <layman@straitsarea.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/28/2007 11:11:01
Gábor Gábris wrote:
> I tried i with XFree and X.org, added
> Option "Emulate3Buttons" and modified ZAxisMapping option according to
> your post, but when I enable wsmoused in rc.conf X says that wsmouse
> device is busy, I have to kill wsmoused to start X.
> Are you using an unmodified GENERIC kernel, without the
> options       PMS_SYNAPTICS_TOUCHPAD in kernel config?

Ok, I misspoke about wsmoused, this is a daemon that enables mouse
support in the console.
Probably not needed for what you are trying to get, my system has errors
while
trying to load this as well.  Although the wheel function in X still
works for me.
And yes, I have not compiled a kernel, It's just the GENERIC kernel from
3.1 install disc.
The options in xorg.conf should be the ticket here. Maybee try
xorgconfig and try some different options.
Although your options look exactly like mine do, except for what I
pointed out.

Dan