Subject: THEW URL is'nt wrong! (to Noud deBrouwer)
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Claudio M. <claudio@netcat.it>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/06/2006 13:42:58
I've received an email to my private address (sender Noud deBrouwer),
which said that the THEW package's URL is wrong. I'd check it and really
is'nt wrong. If i click on the link from mail-index.netbsd.org i get a
wrong page (http://altervista.org/home) but if i use wget(1) then i
effectively get the package. AFAICT it's an Altervista stuff to disallow
the users to make an online HD (you can download the tarballs only from
a web page saved to the Altervista web server).

You can download it pasting it to the titlebar or using some network
downloader like wget(1) or FTP, etc.

I remember yet another time the URL:
   http://dinotte.altervista.org/files/thewpkg.tar.bz2

As always i hope my english is understandable.

Claudio M.