To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Claudio M. <claudio@netcat.it>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/02/2006 05:01:03
Hola guys,
   i have a "little" problem with the mail system.

I can send/receive mails without any problem but for same
weird reason i can't reply to the mailing lists.
The MTA i use is Postfix and the mail client is mutt.

   clabsd$ postconf |grep mail_version
   mail_version = 2.1.5
   clabsd$ mutt -v |head -1
   Mutt 1.4.2.1i (2004-02-12)

I usually use Shift+L from mutt to reply on the mailing lists
but as you can image the messages are not delivered. If i change
the destination address to another the mails still are not delivered.

Checking the LOGs everything seems to works properly:

Jul  2 04:33:09 clabsd postfix/smtp[15429]: 13922455576:
+to=<netbsd-users@netbsd.org>, relay=boxrm.virgilio.it[62.211.72.30], delay=0,
+status=sent (250 OK)
Jul  2 04:33:09 clabsd postfix/qmgr[9538]: 13922455576: removed

Of course i don't receive error messages from the mail server.

I've asked on freenode in the channels #postfix and #mutt but
without results. They think that the problem is related to the
mail server but i've tried to change it and i get the same problem.
Moreover, if they are right why i don't get error messages from it?

I hope the informations i given you are sufficent.
THX in advance for your time/help.

Claudio M.