Subject: RE: FW: Anybody implemented FireWire HDD with NetBSD 1.6 Kernel
To: , <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Rishabh Kumar Goel <Rishabh@soc-soft.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/21/2003 13:49:16
Hi david,

Can u tell me what r the changes that have to be done for enanbling =
IEEE1394 HDD. I have already updated the kernel config file. The changes =
made by me are as follows:-

	fwohci*   at pci? dev ? function ?
      fw* at fwbus?
      fwnode* at fwbus? idhi? idlo?
      sbpscsi* at fwnode?
      scsibus* at sbpscsi?

Do I have to make changes in some other files like =
/usr/src/sys/conf/files etc......

Regards,
Rishabh
                                =20