Subject: Re: wi* and/or pcmcia* at pci* decent vendor?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Wolfgang S. Rupprecht <wolfgang+gnus20030704T124720@wsrcc.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/04/2003 12:53:14
bryan@vyhmeister.com (Bryan Vyhmeister) writes:
> Cisco also makes a PCI version of the card called the PCI352. I have
> one sitting on my desk. I could test it under NetBSD if someone is
> interested.

Back a year ago both the PCMCIA and PCI version of the 352 cards
worked with netbsd.

I also hacked up ancontrol(1) to run under netbsd.  It is amusing to
read the multitude of internal registers and see how the card thinks
it is performing.  The patch is probably a bit stale by now, but
should still basically work with a bit of fuzz.
    http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/ftp/ancontrol-netbsd.tar.gz

-wolfgang
--
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht 		     http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/
(NOTE: The email address above is valid.  Edit it at your own peril.)