Subject: Re: netbsd on a mini-box?
To: Luke Mewburn <lukem@netbsd.org>
From: Brian de Alwis <bsd@cs.ubc.ca>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 06/17/2003 14:37:09
I wanted to quickly follow-up on this: does anybody have any
recommendations for very quiet notebook drives?  My drive (an IBM
DJSA-210) has started generating a noticeable bit of noise.  Since
I was thinking about getting something with greater capacity...

--
     Brian de Alwis | Graduate student | Software Practices Lab | UBC
"Passivity & cynicism have always come easily to the educated." - Ed Broadbent