Subject: Re: pkg_install will not make
To: Jan Schaumann <jschauma@netmeister.org>
From: Matt Wong <mew20@columbia.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/12/2003 23:28:49
Thanks Jan,

I just downloaded the pkgsrc.tar.gz about six hours ago from
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/tar_files/ before running
into this problem. how can I find out the revision number, and where might
I find a working set of pkgsrc files? or-- any idea where the missing } is
so I can try to fix the makefile myself?

Thanks
         -Matt