Subject: Re: netbsd equivalent to linux's 'ls -lh'?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Urban Boquist <urban@boquist.net>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 04/10/2002 15:22:54
>>>>> Jeremy C Reed writes:

Jeremy> On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, Tomas Svensson wrote:
>> I implemented it in df, du and made a new library function to
>> convert numbers to suitable humanized form (for df, du, ls,
>> younameit), but it

Jeremy> I remember seeing this. Maybe you package up your library and
Jeremy> a few of the utilities and submit for the pkgsrc collection?

Pardon me, but this seems just awkward to me. Why can't someone just
commit the patches to the utilities in the base distribution? I mean,
the silence sofar probably means that nobody with commit access cared
enough about this to have a look at it, right? If someone felt very
strongly against "humanization" in NetBSD then they ought to have said
so by now.

Just my SKR 0.02...

        -- Urban