Subject: Looking for 2.11BSD disk image tools for NetBSD
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: David Talmage <clever_shark@yahoo.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 02/28/2002 14:11:30
This must be a FAQ but I couldn't find the answer anywhere.

I have some 2.11BSD disk images that I want to copy large files onto on a
NetBSD box.  Can someone please point me to a tool that can do it?

These are disk images that I use with p11.  For various reasons, using p11
simulated tape drive isn't an option.  I use kermit to inject small files into
the running p11 + 2.11BSD.  Kermit takes many minutes to 300KB.  I could raise
a family in the time Kermit takes to copy 12MB.

David Talmage