Subject: Compiling ACE -- Adaptive Communications Environment
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Gruhn's account <tgruhn2@mail.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 07/09/2001 17:27:29
Has anyone managed to compile ACE on NetBSD-1.5 --
I have done it on 1.4, but when I follow that procedure this happens:

Makefile:43: /include/makeinclude/wrapper_macros.GNU: No such file or directory
Makefile:44: /include/makeinclude/macros.GNU: No such file or directory
Makefile:45: /include/makeinclude/rules.common.GNU: No such file or directory
Makefile:46: /include/makeinclude/rules.nested.GNU: No such file or directory
Makefile:47: /include/makeinclude/rules.nolocal.GNU: No such file or directory
gnumake: *** No rule to make target `/include/makeinclude/rules.nolocal.GNU'.  Stop.

Notice these are absolute paths -- they are supposed to be getting
the first half of the path (/usr/tmp/Ace_wrappers) from $ACE_ROOT

                                                 Todd Gruhn
--
Indeed in nothing is the power of the Dark Lord more clearly shown than in the
estrangement that divides all those who still oppose him. --Lord of the Rings