Subject: multiport tulip cards?
To: None <netbsd-users@netbsd.org>
From: Alex <xela@MIT.EDU>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 01/19/2000 19:16:37
Hi---

I need a half dozen 4-port ethernet cards, and am inclined to use
Tulip-based ones.  I'm having a hard time finding any for sale
anywhere, though....  I'd appreciate pointers to vendors, and
recommendations as to particular models to prefer or avoid.  Also,
I really only need 10baseT in this application, so a pointer to a
vendor who might have some older ones cheap (or mail from someone
with a few gathering dust in the back room) would be appreciated.

---Alex

Carl Alexander
------------- MIT (where Alex hangs out):
xela@mit.edu      Course VI (sometime special student)    SIPB (prospective)
                  Mitgaard ("honorary mold")    MITSFS    LSC (night worker)
                  http://web.mit.edu/~xela
------------- Work (where they call me 'Carl'):
carl@terc.edu     Sr. Systems & Network Administrator, TERC
                  http://www.terc.edu