Subject: Re: Advansys ASB-3940UW-00
To: Brian Marcotte <marcotte@panix.com>
From: Kenny Drobnack <kdrobnac@mission.mvnc.edu>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 11/16/1999 01:48:06
I'm not sure if this helps. I am using this exact model with FreeBSD. The
source code says that it was porting from the source code for Linux
drivers. So I'd be very surprised if it doesn't work with NetBSD.

> Does anybody know if the Advansys ASB-3940UW-00 SCSI host adapter will
> work with NetBSD? The NetBSD documentation and source doesn't mention
> it specifically, but it does appear to be substantially similar to
> other Advansys cards which are supported.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> - Brian

-----
In computer terms, hardware is the stuff you can hit with a baseball bat,
and software is the stuff you can only swear at.
   -from a web page explaining what hardware, software, and firmware are
----