Subject: Re: ps aux, floating point exception.
To: Frederick Bruckman <fb@enteract.com>
From: Jeff Roberson <nomad@nop.aliensystems.com>
List: netbsd-users
Date: 09/08/1999 10:35:36
Yes, the kernel is /netbsd.  I removed /var/db/kvm.db and rebuilt it
again, and the problem seems to have gone away. kvm_mkdb's man page says
it won't rebuilt the db if the symbol data hasn't changed.  Perhaps it
incorrectly matched the symbol table so it wasn't being rebuilt at all?
Anyhow, it works now.

Thanks,
Jeff