Subject: NetBSD 3.0 Release Candidate 1 binaries available for download
To: None <netbsd-announce@netbsd.org>
From: Matthias Scheler <tron@netbsd.org>
List: netbsd-announce
Date: 11/18/2005 23:49:18
--lrZ03NoBR/3+SXJZ

	Hello,

on behalf of the NetBSD Release Engineering team, I'm happy to announce
that the release process for NetBSD 3.0 has officially begun. The first
release candidate is available for download here:

ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-3-0-RC1/200511171553Z/

We expect to have RC2 available on the FTP server in about a week, and
we hope this will be the final release candidate. So if all goes well the
release of 3.0 is approximately three weeks away. We appreciate your
patience and support which we hope will make this the best NetBSD
release to date!

	Kind regards

--lrZ03NoBR/3+SXJZ

--lrZ03NoBR/3+SXJZ--