Subject: Supply of badges running low, so...
To: None <netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: netbsd-advocacy
Date: 01/27/1999 12:43:26
  by homeworld.redbacknetworks.com with SMTP; 27 Jan 1999 17:43:27 -0000
	by acheron.middleboro.ma.us (8.9.2/8.9.2) id MAA06824
	for netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org; Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:43:26 -0500 (EST)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 12:43:26 -0500
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
To: netbsd-advocacy@netbsd.org

Hi again, all.

The response has been, as expected, really enthusiastic. However, a side
effect of this is that the last badges have been spoken for.

If you haven't had a chance to ask for one and you really want one, please
request singletons from now on, as I'll have to shave existing requests to
handle additional requests.

Also, note that if I hit the limit I can send out, ScotGold is quite likely
to be willing to make more NetBSD badges, in addition to the more generic
BSD badges they've started making.

--
Mason Loring Bliss...mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us...acheron.nws.net/mason/
"In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams build their nest with fragments