Subject: Where do I get MacBSD binaries from?
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Brian Kendig <bskendig@netcom.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 09/02/1995 21:03:46
Okay, so I'm putting my IIvx out to pasture, but before I do I figure
I'll install MacBSD on it and see what happens.  So I go searching
through the web and I find MacBSD binaries dating from back in February,
and FAQs and instructions from last November...

I know that work *must* have been done on it since then, but where are
the updated binaries and instructions?  I even found a page that
explains how the IIvx ADB problem has been fixed, but nowhere can I find
any MacBSD builds that were done around the time that page was written,
nor afterwards.

It might be a very good idea to consolidate all the work that's been
done recently on MacBSD, and make sure that all the information
available on the web for it reflects the latest changes!

--
_/_/_/   Be insatiably curious.                 Je ne suis fait comme aucun
/_/_/    Ask "why" a lot.                de ceux que j'ai vus; j'ose croire