Subject: References
To: None <macbsd-general@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <sparta@imsa.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/24/1995 12:34:51
A;rogjt. I have considred and have decided that I am willing to take on some
of the documentation necessitties for macbsd.  In this role, I also want to
try and advise the development group as well as do some devloping of my own
I couldn't get in contact w/the original author of the FAQ, so I think I'll
do some reworking of that first and begin with the README's next.  A;sp.
Allen and Brad I know I am confused on much of the implementation of MacBSD
at the extermely low level.  It might be really helpful if you guys could sit
down and write up a kernel, gcc, technical kind of doc on what you have done
in the porting and how the kernel genreally operates (functions, source files,
etc.).  I would also keep this current.

Right now, I am going to maybe add one or two more questions to the FAQ, so
if you want to see a question in their that gets asked too much, go ahead
and email it to me.  Of course, I announce this just as I leave for spring
break ;-)  Hopefully, I will get on the net by dialup, but don't fear if
I vanish for a week.

-----
Gene E. Skonicki
Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy
Phone: 708-907-5126	Room: 1501B15
sparta@imsa.edu