Subject: Quick question.
To: None <macbsd-general@netbsd.org>
From: Chip Burkhead <chip@garnet.msen.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 10/21/1994 09:35:14
  This may be a really stupid question; but I thought I would ask in the
interest of saving time. Are the files in the new binary files on
cray-ymp without the .hqx extension the tar'd files, gzip'd or what? I
didn't want to go through all the trouble of grabbing those (since they
are smaller than the .hqx in general) and thne discover they were some
unrecognizable format.

  Also, thank you to everyone that gave me suggestions on getting things
going on my IIci. I am much closer to being fully up and running and the
rest I think is just config. problems.
                                                    - Chip -