Subject: Re: Changing monitor colors...
From: Brad Grantham in Convenient Vinyl Pouch <grantham@netcom.com>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 03/03/1994 12:56:19
> > Running an se/30 w/ 8-bit external monitor, I'd rather have black background
> > and white lettering than the reverse.
> Oof.  You're welcome to modify the console.c on your machine and rebuild
> the kernel.  ...

The easiest kludge I can think of for this is to write a quick program to
XOR all of the values in the font data files ("6x10.h" or some such)
with 255.  Your font will be permanently inverted, but you won't have to
mess with the spaghetti in console.c.

You probably weren't looking for such a drastic solution, were you?
I'm afraid we don't have a "reverse video" option... yet.

		-Brad
--
Brad Grantham, grantham@netcom.com ---------- Happily slaved to NetBSD/Mac68k!
 I think "make love, not war" is probably too extreme.  I think the sentiment