Subject: Re: macbsd port
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Valtteri Vuorikoski <vuorikos@butler.cc.tut.fi>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 01/08/1994 13:20:14
[...]
>feel free!  In fact, I'll bet the kernel could be built from MacMINT,
>which can be found on archive.cis.ohio-state.edu, and then anyone could
>at least build a kernel on their machine and test it, even if it won't
>run at all.  I intended to try this myself, but I (we) really have bigger
[...]

 The official MacMiNT site is suniams1.statistik.tu-muenchen.de
/pub/mac/MacMiNT and /incoming/MacMiNT for the pre-release stuff, I believe.
 A copy of gcc is also available there, and it's a good idea to get some more
basic programs from atari.archive.umich.edu /atari/Mint (or something like
that).

        -VVuorikoski

Valtteri Vuorikoski     |  vuorikos@cc.tut.fi
             - Mail for a PGP key -

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        [J R R Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings]