Subject: Hmm-mmm-mmm...
To: None <macbsd-general@sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu>
From: Adam Lang <thalen@cs.pdx.edu>
List: macbsd-general
Date: 12/01/1993 08:35:20
Virginia, you say?  How long exactly would you guys want this sucker for?
I'm going to be leaving around December 20th or 21st, and getting back
January first... if that amount of time would be sufficient for y'all to
actually get something done, I might be able to work out a loan of my
Quadra 800.  (Eight megs of memory... yes, I know, but I don't have any
more money. :P )

(If anything, I'd drop it off.  I can't stand the thought of putting this
sucker in the mail, since the original box is more than kinda munged.)

--Adam Lang

---------
Adam Lang   thalen@cs.pdx.edu  (axl119@psu.edu, thalen@eecs.cs.pdx.edu)
LAP Technologies  100-1 Cherry Ln, State College, Pa 16802  (814) 867-7138
We are confronted with insurmountable opportunities.
                 -- Walt Kelly, "Pogo"