re: Netbsd10_beta evbarm aarch64 userland build failure

Thanks .mgr for guidence here.

Looks like I didn't correctly get latest updates on src. To test:
I renamed current failed src and obj, to src.old and obj.old.
I rsync'd latest (11-Sep) and did a tools, kernel, and release build; it
succeeded and all good as you said.
I took latest src with copy of obj.old and did a release build: It succeeded.
I then took saved copy of src.old and tried to build release against
obj.new: It failed.

Thanks again,
Joel