Help needed: I likely broke your installer

I just commited a (huge) change to the NetBSD installer[1] that likely
will break it for you, especially if you use one of the less common
architectures.

There will likely be a bit build fallout (for size issues), I hope to
get that fixed quickly.

The change was needed as sysinst was mostly unusable with bigger disks
and the "disklabel" assumptions were coded very deeply into it (and also
into the MD interfaces for individual ports).

Now we should have a clean state from which we can progress quickly
and smoothly - after fixing direct fallout from this the next step
is proper UEFI boot support for x86 and EFI for arm.

Now a big change like this never goes without errors introduced, and this
is one thing I need your help with:

Please test sysinst on all less common platforms you have access to.
I prepared a tuturial[2] how to do that w/o breaking your existing
installation.

The current state is: known broken: macppc and some ofppc. Maybe
broken: amiga, netwinder (and everything needing some special boot
partition setup). All others should just work :-)
The known broken ports will be fixed in the next few days, as well as
all build fallout.

Another issue you can help: the sysinst translations are partial, old
and sometimes very odd. Please test the ones for languages you speak,
again there are hints in [2] how to easily do that. This is especially
important as it would be better to completely remove a translation than
to offer a broken one. This is often the first point of contact with
NetBSD for new users.

If you find any issues please mail me, or file a PR.

Thanks!

Martin

 [1] http://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2019/06/12/msg106556.html
 [2] http://wiki.netbsd.org/tutorials/sysinst_translations_and_testing/