"No console device" panic when booting on Mac Mini

Hi, i’m new to NetBSD. I’ve gotten an Intel Mac Mini which I want to set up as a NetBSD desktop.

When I boot it with NetBSD-7.0-amd64-install.img.gz on an USB stick, I get the following kernel output:

drm: initializing kernel modesetting (TURKS 0x1002:0x6741 0x106B:0x00E8).
drm: register mmio base: 0xa8800000
drm: register mmio size: 131072
DRM error in radeon_get_bios: Unable to locate a BIOS ROM
: error: Fatal error during GPU init
radeon0: unable to attach drm: 22
panic: cnopen: no console device
fatal breakpoint trap in supervisor mode
trap type 1 code 0 rip ffffffff80281dc5 cs 8 rflags 246 cr2 7f7ff6c0cc00 ilevel
0 rsp fffffe811de99ad8
curlwp 0xfffffe846b463280 pid 2.1 lowest kstack 0xfffffe811de972c0
Stopped in pid 2.1 (init) at     netbsd:breakpoint+0x5:  leave
db{3}> _

I also tried FreeBSD and OpenBSD, these manage to boot, but crash on X.
Since i’m new to NetBSD, i’m not really sure how to continue from this point on out.
I’m not able to try other boot settings, as my USB keyboard doesn’t work in the bootmanager.

I looks like this bug report is similar: gnats.netbsd.org/49088

--

Thanks!
Jørn Åne