Re: updating pkg osabi/x11-links

Hi,

Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
Prior to updating osabi, I always force the removal of the packages
which depend on it, then update osabi, then manually install the
dependencies (in my case, x11-links, lsof and libgtop).
I ended up doing so. Actually, while trying to remove x11-links I found the package not being recorded. so I did a pkg_admin rebuild-tree, afterwards I could remove osabi and reinstall it.

Thank you.

Riccardo