Re: Token ring anybody?

Am 20.07.11 11:52, schrieb Izumi Tsutsui:

>>> Since all NetBSD users are subscribed to current-users, you mean?
>>
>> what, we don't have token-ring@ ?
>
> Don't be so stupid.
>
> It's enough to treat such devices as tier II ports, i.e.
> "keeping it working is the responsibility of the user community,"
> and no need to remove them unless they prevent MI improvements.

Don't be so stupid...

It seems hard for you to grasp when I am being sarcastic, right?  Maybe
we need a tag for that, so that folks from less-humourous cultures
understand when we try to be funny ;)

Of course when token-ring still has uses (and Rhialto mentioned a
perfectly valid use) I am as well not for removing stuff that works for
others.