Re: HEADS UP: terminfo imported into -current

On Thu, Feb 04, 2010 at 10:43:17PM +0100, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> I think it would be fair to say that based on the discussion that was
> visible in the thread referred to definitely didn't show much of any
> support for the introduction, much less a concensus.

I think it would in general be nice if core decisions got posted to
earlier discussion threads, as a matter of record and a way of
cross-checking that core finds or gets told about things they ought to
take into consideration... but it's probably not realistic.

I would also like to be able to hear back promptly from core when I
ask for an opinion, and that's already difficult without adding
further procedural hurdles.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost