Re: 5.99.15 envstat oddness

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 07:23:13AM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
|i thought this was fixed (by me) just a couple days ago.  How current
|are your sources?

They are around a week and a half old I'd say ... I'll update them
and kick off another build tonight ...

|If it is still a problem, I will investigate as soon as I get back from
|holiday.  (I'm currently trying to relax pool-side in Russian River!)

heh ... well don't let me spoil your break!

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left