Re: btpand exec at boot time

Hi! Iain,

From: Iain Hibbert <plunky%rya-online.net@localhost>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:51:55 +0000 (GMT)

> On Thu, 26 Mar 2009, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:

> > I connect to NAP on PlayStation3(Fedora10) with btpand(8).
> > This condition is gooooood!
> >
> > I hope to execute btpand(8) at boot time.  I tried with /etc/ifconfig.tap0.
> > However not execute btconfig and bthcid, sdpd yet...
> > How shall I do it?
> >
> > In my opinion, more than early to execute /etc/rc.d/btconfig.  The REQUIRE
> > change to NETWORK from DAEMON.  And add the sdpd to REQUIRE in
> > /etc/rc.d/network.
>
> I have no simple method to arrange this at the moment, I use a script for
> up/down. Best place is probably rc.local so far but I have been looking
> into using a routing socket so that btpand can manage the interface more
> actively and I'm hoping to add a 'persistent' mode for a client, so that
> you can initialize the interface and use ifconfig up/down to make or break
> the link, plus some other things relating to the service record.

hmm...
I execute btpand (and obexapp) in /etc/rc.local.  However I see this
messages.

  Starting bthcid.
  Starting local daemons:.
  Starting obexapp.
  Apr  5 22:02:38 obexapp[261]: obexapp_server(): Could to open local SDP
session. No such file or directory (2)
  Record: not found
  Updating motd.
  Starting sdpd.
   :
   :

The btpand can execute with option '-S', if SDP is absent perhaps.
How do you start obexapp?  I hope to start sdpd more beforehand.

Thanks,
--
kiyohara