HEADS UP: I will be merging christos-time_t by the end of the week

Hello,

For those we have not been following source-changes, this branch
changes time_t and dev_t to become 64 bits, and makes struct timeval
POSIX compliant.  Basically every function/system call that uses
time_t, struct timeval, struct timespec, struct itimerval, struct
itimerspec, struct rusage, struct stat, dev_t, struct ppasswd,
struct utmp, struct utmpx, needed versioning

I've compiled and I am running the branch on amd64 and i386, and
I've committed all the userland changes required, except:

- kernel, full compatibility provided, via COMPAT_50.
- headers
- libc, provide compat, no bump
- libutil, provide compat, no bump
- pwd_mkdb, add version record.
- all (most) the rest of the libraries get bumped

I've asked many times for people to review the changes because they
are pretty significant, so now is your last chance.

You've been warned :-)

christos