DRAC5 and bad input length

Hi,

We have several Dell PowerEdge servers (R300, T300, 2900 and 2950) with DRAC5 remote access cards. If I open the console (Windows Vista and Internet Explorer) and type on the console I see

uhidev0: bad input length 8 != 0
uhidev0: bad input length 8 != 0

Every key press results two lines like that on the console which makes it difficult to see any real information on the console. The workaround is to switch to another VT and do the maintenance there if the host is running in multi-user mode. However, if I need to boot to single-user mode without any VTs, the maintenance becomes little challenging...

Any ideas if this is a problem with DRAC5 or our USB code?

Martti