Re: Mutex error happen, after ioctl(CIOCFSESSION) for crypto(4)

Hi!

From: Thor Lancelot Simon <tls%rek.tjls.com@localhost>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:08:58 -0500

> I don't quite understand your comment on the manual page.  Can you
> explain slightly more?

My understanding might be wrong...

From: KIYOHARA Takashi <kiyohara%kk.iij4u.or.jp@localhost>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:25:54 +0900 (JST)

>     man 4 crypto -->
>
>     CIOCFSESSION void

I understood from this explanation as follows from manpage.

  ioctl(fd, CIOCFSESSION);

>               Destroys the /dev/crypto session associated with the file-
>               descriptor argument.
>
>     <-- man 4 crypto

It executes it however actually as follows.

  ioctl(fd, CIOCFSESSION, &session_number);

In a word:

      CIOCFSESSION int
              Destroys the /dev/crypto session associated with the session
              number argument.

Thanks,
--
kiyohara