Can anyone please fix iwn ?

Danny Cautaert wrote:
On 2008-09-06, Marcin M. Jessa <lists%yazzy.org@localhost> wrote:
I discussed this with someone on #NetBSD on freenode who is using the same driver and his NetBSD crashed immediately right after he started downloading a torrent file (have you tried it yourself?).
This also never happens on kernels without iwn when I instead use a wired nic.

That was me. Indeed, generally the driver works well for me, but
starting a torrent immediatly locked up the machine.
Can anyone take look at this issue please?
This bug is randomly taking down my system making it virtually impossible to work on. The easiest and simplest way to trigger/reproduce this is to download a torrent
but this happens to me very often when I simply browse the web.

Marcin