Re: Network Problems after upgrade to NetBSD 4.99.65

In Message <48592815.6030005%johnrshannon.com@localhost> ,
   "John R. Shannon" <john%johnrshannon.com@localhost> wrote:

=>With ssh I'm getting:
=>
=>Disconnecting: Corrupted MAC on input.

   This is a symptom I saw with my skc, and which is discussed in
an earlier thread, "sk/skc/makphy breakage on current". Quentin
Garnier's patch fixed a locking problem in skc, and he suggested
that it could also be a problem for other NICs. I haven't seen any
network errors since booting the patched kernel.

                                        Gary Duzan