Re: bootparam_prot.h: No such file or diretory

On 25/01/2008, Matthias Scheler <tron%zhadum.org.uk@localhost> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 24, 2008 at 01:34:17PM +0000, Kimi wrote:
> > > would a union mount help with NFS you mean?  I'm not sure, but I do use a
> > > union mount on a local disk with no problems:
> > yes, it would make life easier to use NFS with regards to keeping up
> > to date and compiling on my fastest machine
>
> I've used NFS builds without problems in the past. Are the system clocks
> of your client and server in sync? Bad things (known as "NFS clock skew")
> can happen if they aren't.

I used to do NFS builds no problem, nothing has changed in regards to
the setup. I run timed on everything *BSD and one acts a timed master
which is a NTP client and also have a fallback timed master just in
case.

> What operating system is the server running? Which NFS version are
> you using, 2 or 3?

NFS server is FreeBSD/i386-RELENG_7, NFS version 3 which is the
default. pkgsrc works fine, but that's not a complex as building src.

>         Kind regardsx
>
> --
> Matthias Scheler                                  http://zhadum.org.uk/

thanks