Subject: iso-image
To: None <current-users@netbsd.org>
From: Iain Hibbert <plunky@rya-online.net>
List: current-users
Date: 04/01/2007 11:21:07
Hi,
   regarding the iso-image target, in BUILDING it says:

   "make" targets
     iso-image     Create a CD-ROM image in
                   RELEASEDIR/MACHINE/installation/cdrom.  RELEASEDIR must
                   already have been populated by ``make release'' or equiva-
                   lent.  This requires the mkisofs(1) utility, which is not
                   part of NetBSD, but which can be installed from
                   pkgsrc/sysutils/cdrtools.

   "build.sh" targets
     iso-image     Perform ``make iso-image''.

does this need to be updated?

- The .iso I got was placed in /var/pub/NetBSD/iso/i386cd.iso
- I think mkisofs(1) is no longer required?

iain
(whomever made this work, thanks!)