Subject: Re: build.sh sets...
To: davide <d.zanon@infinito.it>
From: None <sigsegv@rambler.ru>
List: current-users
Date: 03/16/2005 14:17:53
davide wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 March 2005 19:50, sigsegv@rambler.ru wrote:
>
>>I usually clear everything under object directory before building sets,
>>etc, otherwise I get errors similar to yours.
>
> Stupid question, but won't I lose everything I compiled with build.sh
> distribution?
>
> david

This is the whole point, you clear everything under your object
directory before you run 'build.sh' this should remove everything,
including destdir and releasedir, etc. If you have stale files from
previous builds in those directories, you may get errors.

Try removing only destdir under your object directory and then running
'build.sh' again. If it doesn't help, remove the entire object directory
and build everything from scratch.