Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Troms?=
To: Havard Eidnes <he@uninett.no>
From: Feico Dillema <feico@pasta.cs.uit.no>
List: current-users
Date: 03/05/2005 16:47:04
The {cvsup|anoncvs}.no.netbsd.org has a full repository again,
mirrored from rsync.netbsd.org instead of anoncvs.netbsd.org.
If rsync.netbsd.org one is current then our mirror is too.
anoncvs.netbsd.org is still down. For now, I will continue
syncing from rsync.netbsd.org and hope that keeps our mirror
up-to-date. Let me know if you see further problems with
our mirror.

Feico.