Subject: Re: 1.6ZG breaks X
To: Marc Recht <recht@NetBSD.org>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: current-users
Date: 12/05/2003 09:43:33
Thus spake Marc Recht ("MR> ") sometime Today...

MR> From: Marc Recht <recht@NetBSD.org>
MR> To: Matthias Scheler <tron@zhadum.de>, current-users@NetBSD.org
MR> Subject: Re: 1.6ZG breaks X
MR> Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 16:29:18 +0100
MR> > Would graphics card are you using? Are you using the Aperture module or
MR> > a kernel with option "INSECURE"?
MR>
MR> Matrox G550, kernel with "INSECURE".

Diamond Viper 770 (NVidia/Riva TNT2Ultra), kernel with "INSECURE".

I notice that at single-user mode, kern.securelevel = 0 instead of -1;
in multi-user mode, kern.securelevel gets kicked to 1 by the kernel,
in spite of my best efforts :).

				--*greywolf;
--
Theorem #1:  There are several ways to create a quantum black hole.
    - Butter a piece of bread and tie it, buttered side up, to a cat's back.