Subject: Re: still blocked in sokva.
To: Herb Peyerl <hpeyerl@beer.org>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>
List: current-users
Date: 12/03/2003 11:26:53
Herb Peyerl wrote:
> In the meantime, I've replaced the hardware, it's now a P4-2.4Ghz
> with 1GB of RAM, and running NetBSD-1.6ZF of Nov 17th. It's now a
> single-cpu machine (as opposed to previously being a multi-cpu)
> and everything else is bog-standard modulo running altq with
> cbq at 512kb/sec.

I wonder if altq might be the culprit? Any chance to run without
altq for a while?

Jaromir
-=- We should be mindful of the potential goal, but as the Buddhist -=-
-=- masters say, ``You may notice during meditation that you        -=-
-=- sometimes levitate or glow.   Do not let this distract you.''   -=-