Subject: Re: 1.6Q Alpha MySQL 4.x
To: Caffeinate The World <mochaexpress@yahoo.com>
From: John Hayward <John.C.Hayward@wheaton.edu>
List: current-users
Date: 04/09/2003 23:40:40
Dear Thomas,

Did you look at NetBSD Problem Report #19105?

I have been enjoying this patch which allows for use of innodb tables
(with foreign keys).

This PR seems to have problems with termination.  I also have had
difficulty connecting via mysqladmin.  This was with version 3.23.53
(not 4.xx).

Does your implementation resolve this problem.

johnh...