Subject: Re: HEADS-UP: Experimental SMBFS support
To: George Michaelson <ggm@apnic.net>
From: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
List: current-users
Date: 02/19/2003 09:35:19
No, this isn't actually necessary. opt_smb.h was used to store one
option which wasn't needed, so it was removed together with that
option. I missed one last reference in smb_crypt.c, that reference
is now gone too (in rev. 1.4 of smb_crypt.c).

Jaromir

--
Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@NetBSD.org>            http://www.NetBSD.org/