Subject: Re: lost interrupt + messages
To: Frederick Bruckman <fredb@immanent.net>
From: Olaf Seibert <rhialto@polderland.nl>
List: current-users
Date: 12/08/2002 00:31:48
On Tue 03 Dec 2002 at 14:28:16 -0600, Frederick Bruckman wrote:
> Also, audio output uses OSS compat by default, even though the native
> driver is usually superior (and never worse). Try it with "-ao sun".
> That can make a huge difference. The package probably shouldn't
> compile in the OSS support at all (except when the "real OSS" hook is
> enabled).

I find that with the default sound (and -ao sun, maybe that's the same),
mplayer's volume control does not work (on my laptop, at least). With
-ao sdl, it does.

> Frederick
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert - rhialto@       -- Woe betide the one who feels
\X/ polderland.nl  -- remorse without sin - Tom Poes, "Het boze oog", 4444.